- Dziękujemy, że byliście z nami na TEDxKraków 2015! | TEDxKraków blog on (polski) Poznaj krakowskich przedsiębiorców na TEDxKraków 2015!
- “You’re just too good to be true?” in praise of TEDx and TED.com | Richard Lucas business and social entrepreneurship blog on (polski) Przedstawiamy Prelegentów TEDxKraków 2015 – Piotr Wilam
- Nathan B. on Introducing the Speakers: Stephen Coates
- Ula Madej on TEDxKrakówSalon starting time
- Ula Madej on TEDxKraków 2015 registration is now OPEN!
Author Archives: Magda Jarczak
What’s in TEDxKraków apart from the talks?
If you are a frequent TEDx guest, you’re well aware that it’s not only the talks that are worth coming for – there’s plenty of other interesting things going on. This is a short summary of what we organised in … Continue reading
TEDxKrakówSalon starting time
It’s been several weeks now that we’ve been introducing you to the theme of the new TEDxKrakówSalon event. Now it is time to introduce tomorrow’s two key speakers. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Marcin Zastawnik and Łukasz Kostka. Tomorrow, Marcin Zastawnik, … Continue reading
Curiosity and the readiness for challenge – what children and the audience of TEDxKraków have in common by Agata Wilam
Steve Jobs in one of his speeches spoke about the experiences of life, which in hindsight, seemingly unrelated to each other, ultimately contribute to who we are and what we achieve. The essence of one’s success is the ability to … Continue reading